Sunday, September 30, 2012

30 September - Eggplant Curry with Rice and Papadums

I forgot to take a photo of the giant eggplant we bought. It was an eggplant the size of my head and weighed over a 1kg on its own!

It was a humungatoid! I don't know if that word really exists to describe the large-ness of this eggplant, but for the sake of this blog, it exists now.

Anyway, so yes this one eggplant made a meal that pretty much feeds 6....

But alas, it was yet another dinner all by my lonesome.... all this talent and a constant lack of bodies to share my feasts with... this is starting to have a bit sad lonely cat lady feel about it... except, I don't have any cats.... hmmmm is that worse?

Just for the record, I did mix the curry spices myself... and it's probably not authentic, but it tasted alright...
No wait, it does taste a bit more than alright. It was pretty darn tasty!



No comments: