Thursday, September 27, 2012

27 September - Instant Curry Laksa with Seafood Mix

Dinner for one again...

This is happening just a little bit too often for my liking...

Soooooo anyways, since it took me nearly 2 hours to get home due to heavy traffic for no particularly good reason that I could see... and nobody else was gonna be home, I abandoned my original plans to make an eggplant lasagne for something that would be ready in 10mins...

So, despite the fact that I have some amazingly awesome dumplings in the freezer, the thought of bringing out a big pot to boil water and then having to cook either rice or noodles and then having to wash up afterwards in my exhaustive state was just not that appealing so instant curry laksa and ready made seafood mix, you guys are my saviour!

Throw everything into a small pot, wait til it boils, pour into a big bowl and garnish with fresh herbs. Done. Eat.
(Herbs make everything look better don't you think?)

Verdict? Satisfied.

No comments: