Saturday, January 28, 2012

ICN Potluck

Or what I called... "Not a housewarming" party... and even though it was my party I did make everybody bring their own food hehehe

Oh boy, what a spread we created!
My belly was aching from too too much awesomeness.


SO. MUCH. FOOD!

Prawn pate went down a treat!

Mushroom and feta quiche and bacon quiches, as yummy as they are cute to look at

Some sort of tart? And sausage rolls. Unfortunately, I didn't get to try any of these.... my belly was full. My life will not be the same, I am sad at missing out on this gorgeous looking tart.

Ahhhhh

oohhhhhs

Tomato, zucchini and onion salsa (with lack of dressing cos I got lazy....)
Strawberry, spinach, blue cheese, cranberry and candied cashew salad with balsamic dressing (I think I got every element in there)

Gorgeous platter, gorgeous salad servers for a gorgeous salad

BBQ prawn skewers marinated in herbs (coriander, parsley, dill, mint I think)

Skewered bulgogi beef. So tender!

World's best spring rolls from the World's best spring roll maker: My father :)

(not much can make a pile of spring rolls look good, I'm afraid but you all know how good these babies are!)

Melon and prociutto salad with chilli balsamic dressing
Risoni salad with sundried tomatoes and spinach

Pandan crepes, with coconut filling

Salmon vol-au-vents

The awesome spread of food and one lovely gentleman :)

Oh, we forgot to take a photo of the chicken drummettes. But here they are!

Pandan crepes with salty coconut cream sauce

Gateau Opera. So good I could feel my arteries clogging up as I was devouring it.

Here comes the CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!
Oh boy, as if we could fit anything else in....
A nice spread of cheeses....

Also, a lapse in photography taker's concentration meant that we forgot to take pics of one other dish... a lovely pasta salad :(

And now, who will be hosting the next potluck?

No comments: