Friday, October 26, 2012

26 October - Pork Sausages, Fennel & Carrot Salad, Mashed Potatoes & Caramelised Onions

So... I think I should be counting down the days now....

31st October is all but nigh....

Alrighty then! It is now 5 days and counting.... tick tock tick tock

And on an exhausting Friday night, what do we eat? I thought I'd do something quick, which ultimately didn't turn out really any quicker than usual....

Don't let the disappointing photos fool you, this actually took me over an hour to cook!
Well, to be fair, the caramelised onions did actually take an hour to cook in itself...(notwithstanding the onion chopping time of course, hencewhy, the 1hr+ prep & cook time)


So what have we got here eh?
Pork snag, diced fennel and carrot salad dressed with Tetsuya's Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, caramelised onions and mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes

It ain't pretty but this is what satisfaction is made of.

No comments: