Friday, August 31, 2012

26 August - Baked Potatoes, Coleslaw, Speck & Garlick Yoghurt

We love spuds and we especially love spuds done like this!


Soooo... I don't want to brag but I will anyway...
That delicious slaw was all completely hand chopped by yours truly, and what superb knife skills even if I do say so myself...


So what have we here? Well, baked spud, with dollop of garlicky yoghurt, sprinkle of tasty cheese and crispy speck with yummy carrot, savoy cabbage and onion slaw


And when people come back from Sydney these days, the fashion is to bring back some Zumbo cakes, but not my awesome housemate.
Awesome housemate brings back a home made cake that some cute little old lady made....

So here we have an orange poppy seed cake, that wasn't very orangey nor very poppy seed full... but was nonetheless, quite a tasty cake. Even if it wasn't Zumobo's....



No comments: